Judi and Shari wrote this book to help millions of people suffering from food allergies. This book has over 150 easy to make, healthy recipes that do not contain wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, tree nuts or peanuts.
It is an allergen-free cookbook that is also sugar-free meat-free and gluten-free. People without food allergies, Vegans, Diabetics and those who are preventing and surviving Cancer can also enjoy these recipes that include appetizers, main meals, soups, salads and delicious desserts!
The Zucker Twins packed this book with valuable, healthful information that can help everyone, including dogs with their "Dog Gone Foods" section itemizing foods that dogs are allergic to. They address the dangers of Genetically Modified Foods (GMO's) to the right foods to eat to lose weight. This is truly The Ultimate Allergy-Free Cookbook!!
The Natural Products Expo West is the biggest Health Convention in the Country and takes place over the course of 4 days. It is only open to the trade (over 60 thousand attend). We were there signing books and we sold out quickly. It was a lot of fun.
Here we are with Patricia Bragg whose family is known for their wonderful Apple Cider Vinegar. (left)
Cable TV's IN FOCUS
Judi & Shari talk about their new book
The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook
The Natural Products Expo West
@The Natural Products Expo West. Judi and Shari with Patricia Bragg, a true Pioneer and Health Crusader.
1) My son has a peanut allergy and I was very grateful for the Guide to Avoiding Food Allergens in The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. I had no idea that ingredients such as mixed nuts, beer nuts, goober peas and monkey nuts could all contain peanuts. My son is learning how to read, and we make a game at the grocery store called "Read the label before it goes to the table". Jessie from Texas
2) I love the recipes in The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. My favorite is Mummy's Yummy Humus with Killer Kale Crisps. The "Change it Up" portions in the recipes allow terrific variations on the recipes, too!
Carla from San Diego, California
3) When I found out my daughter was allergic to dairy and wheat , I had to restock my kitchen, The chapter on Stocking the Kitchen was extremely helpful for me. Using the milk and wheat substitutes given in the book allows us to make creative dishes to standard favorites! James from New York
4) My daughter had to make a snack for a classroom party. She made the Double Energy Bars in The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. The bars were a hit, and I ended up buying the book for all the teacher to have in the classroom. Lisa from Seattle, Washington.
5) Not everyone in our family has allergies, but we prefer making recipes now with oat flour instead of wheat flour. We got hooked on the Everyone's Favorite Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Carol from Minnesota
6) As I was munching on Lemon Drops that I made from The Ultimate Allergy-Free Cookbook, I noticed on Page 19 there was a heading called Doggone Foods...who knew dogs had food allergies, too. I will never feed my dog bread with garlic or onions on it again! Thanks. John from Oregon
7) When I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease I realized I thought I would have to give up tasty foods I was used to such as Pizza. The Perfect Pizza Crust and Quick n Easy Pizza Sauce made giving up wheat a whole lot easier. Thanks! Cristina from San Francisco, CA
THE DOUBLE ENERGY DIET
“Many of the patients I treat make poor dietary and health choices that result in diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and obesity. Following the advice contained in The Double Energy Diet would be a major step in preventing and curing many of these illnesses.” Dr. Richard Handin Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
“Judi and Shari practice what they preach and it shows. The Double Energy lifestyle isn’t a fad diet; it’s just practical, smart information to guarantee increased vitality.” Loree Taylor Jordan, C.C.H.I.D. Author, Detox for Life
“Judi and Shari light up a room the minute they walk in. Their energy and enthusiasm is infectious. They share their knowledge in hopes of motivating people to live a full, vibrant life through exercise, nutrition, lifestyle awareness, and positive attitude.” Anne Seifert Actress/author, The Magic Hand Eating Plan
“The Zucker twins have done it again! Double Energy Diet’s plant-based diet, supplemented with probiotics, promotes healthy digestion, allowing you to assimilate food properly, function effectively, and exude an abundance of energy.”
“Anyone who wants to live life to its fullest with tons of energy has to read The Double Energy Diet. Judi and Shari make it easy to follow a healthful regime. There is no better gift you can give yourself than to improve your health.” Lori Hartwell Author, Chronically Happy